Wednesday 22 January 2014

December Favorites


So I am now starting blogging so I thought I would share some of my recent December favorites x 
So firstly could I just mention that December was one of those months where I tried a lot of new stuff, beauty products, skincare, tea' s and then there were a couple of random items. But all in all I had fun trying new things and now we shall get on with it! 

Benefit's The Porefessional and They're Real Mascara
So as I was saying I tried out a lot of new beauty products over December but there were two products that shone out from the rest, one of the products was Benefit's The PoreFessional. Now before I tried this I hadn't tried any Benefit products before so I had high hopes and to my delight The Porefessional pro balm really lives up to it's name!  It's silky smooth and makes my skin look flawless. Also I tried out They're Real Mascara which is also a great product (of course it would be or it wouldn't be in my December Favorites!) but this mascara makes your lashes look 10x bigger than your normal mascara, it's easy to apply and all round a great mascara! Well done Benefit!

Bath and Body Works Farmstall Apple Pocketbac
If you haven't gathered already I live in the UK and here in the UK we don't have Bath and body works. But I have heard so much about the shop so I had to order something online! So I settled on getting a hand sanitizer called a Pocketbac. I did get two but there is one Pocketbac that I take everywhere with me, and it's called Farmstall apple. It literally smells like I have just cut up apples and mashed them into my hand (not in a weird way!) but the fragrance is so sweet and just incredible, and the best part is it kills germs as well. Bonus! 

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Shower Gel
I got this shower gel at the very beginning of December because I was trying to get myself into the festive spirit, so I ran into the Body Shop and picked up the Ginger Sparkle Shower gel which smells of a freshly baked ginger cookie and the smell lasts for along time! The actual product is a gingery/gold colour (it is a gingerbread shower gel!) it made me get into the festive spirit and also lasted the whole month and I still have a little bit left! 

Twining's Warming Chamomile And Spiced Apple Tea
As I said, I was trying out a lot of new things in the month of December and one category was tea! Now I'm a big tea lover and I love to experiment with different flavors of tea so when I was in the grocery store I picked up Twinings spiced apple tea. At first I regretted buying it because I intended to buy Chai tea instead but most 'new' teas I try I don't like the taste of, but when I got it home and tried it I was really shocked, it tastes of (well of course) spiced apple and is really relaxing! Especially when your half way through coursework! 

Owl Mug From Wilkinsons
I haven't really mentioned but my second love is owls! I love owls so much so when I unwrapped this mug in my stocking at Christmas I cried (not really) but the tea and mug is a great pair. It's such a cute mug and I will be using this all year now! 

So there is my December favorites, i hope you enjoyed reading this post! 
Thanks x 


Bethany Howe x  








No comments:

Post a Comment