Wednesday 23 April 2014

A Timetable At Last!

Hello Everyone!
I am sorry in advance as this is only going to be a short post, but saying that I have some great news! I have finally put together a timetable for my blog posts so you can always be updated with my recent blog posts.

I will now be blogging every two days:
 Monday: D.I.Y.S
Wednesday: Beauty
Friday: Lifestyle

I will also be vlogging as well throughout the week/weekend, I did have a vlog to upload when I traveled to London last Friday but alas, my camera has decided to break on me! Don't worry as soon as I get it back from repairs (the longest waiting time would be a week) I will upload it!

Again sorry this was such a short post but I just wanted to inform you about the new timetable!
See you soon!

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment