Monday 28 April 2014

D.I.Y Monday #1: The S.L.T Breakfast Smootie

Before you read this I just want to explain that my camera is still in repairs but I will be able to collect it tommorow, once it is all working I will take some pictures of the process and quickly insert them into this post. Again I am sorry but they will be up shortly.

Yay! Finally I have created a D.I.Y post! As of my new timetable I will be posting a new D.I.Y post every Monday. So introducing the S.L.T series, your proberly thinking, "what does S.L.T stand for" Well that is the name for my new D.I.Y series, 'Smells Good, Looks Good, Tastes Good!' So to kick off of the series we have a breakfast smoothie I have been making every other morning! Starring oats, bananas, pumpkin seeds, milk and maple syrup you won't even need to turn on the stove to make that porridge. But of course you can adapt this recipe to what ever you like! Hungry? Let's get started!

Ingredients 
One cup of milk (of your preference)
One sachet of original porridge oats (you can buy these from any Supermarket)
One Tablespoon of Maple syrup
A half tablespoon of Pumpkin Seeds
A whole Banana
Ice cubes

Process 
Put all of the ingredients into your blender and you guessed it! Blend it up! Leave it blending for how ever long you want and enjoy! A quick simple heathy breakfast that smells good, looks good, tastes good! To make it look extra good use a straw and decorate your smoothie with almonds, bananas, extra maple syrup etc... And your set to go!

Have fun making this smoothie and I will see you next Friday for another D.I.Y post or on Wednesday for a new beauty post! See you soon!

P.S A clue for next Monday's D.I.Y post includes a quick and heathy alturnative to pizza!

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment