Monday 14 April 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Lily Pebbles originally created this tag and posted it on YouTube, a couple of days ago one of her best friends Anna (aka Vivinana Does Make Up) also posted this tag on YouTube and she tagged anyone to respond to the tag and create their own. So I thought, why don't I give it a whirl myself!

1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations but you can only keep one drugstore and one high-end foundation, what do you pick?
Well I don't think that this is that difficult for me, if I had to pick a drugstore foundation I would pick Rimmel True Match. I love this foundation so much because it's medium coverage and great for any day. (And also it has a pump!) For the highend foundation I would easily pick a new favourite of mine, Benefit''s The Big Easy, technically it's a tinted moisturiser, but I think it counts.

2. You go to a job interview and the lady that is interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? 
Oh, this is a big problem. I would hate it if I had lipstick on my teeth and nobody told me, but if she was an 'easy going' lady I would say to her in a polite way. But if she was a stern lady I think I would steer well clear of suggesting anything about lipstick.

3. Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for? 
When I'm not feeling myself I always go for a light pastel pink lipstick, especially MAC's Rose Lily lipstick. When ever I'm feeling down or not myself I always reach for this lipstick. Sheer and pastel pink, happy days.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make up differently? 
I thought that I would have to think for along time about this question, but It just came to me in a 'flash' I always regretted not doing anything with my hair for about a year, I would always brush it in the morning and leave it. My mum would always say "why don't you style your hair differently?" And my answer for everything would be "It's fine how it is!" And mum is always right! I don't think I would change my make up because it was very natural and that is how my make up is now.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you A) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical. B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund? 
I have been growing my hair for such a long time (no pun intended!) and I would love it to be even longer but I'm not confident person in some social situations so I couldn't complain I would opt for A and be polite and say thank you and call up my mum and cry hysterical!

6. Your friend surprises you with a four day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack? 
Oh, this is proving a problem for me. I would be frantically chucking random items in my bag.  I would most likely be packing ten lip products. A 'do it all' palette I have been using recently has been my Revlon Colourstay sixteen hour eye palette. An easy, affordable palette that can be used for any occasion.

7. Your house has been robbed. Don't worry everyone is safe but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the one product you really hope that's safe? 
As long as everyone's safe I don't mind, that's the main thing. But I would be really upset if my Dior five colour eye shadow palette had been stolen. It's small and compact and I take it everywhere with me, I don't think you can buy it anymore?

8. Your friend borrows your make up and returns it in a awful condition, do you A) just pretend you haven't noticed B) ask them to repurchase it or C) secretly do the same to something of theirs? 
I would opt for A, I trust my friends with anything of mine, including make up. I would never secretly wreck someone else's make up, it's just as bad and you won't be solving anything!

I hoped you enjoyed this tag, why not give it a whirl yourself?

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment