Wednesday 14 May 2014

Sephora Wishlist

  


As many of you know Sephora is a major beauty retailer mainly in the states and in other parts of the world. But alas, their isn't a store in the U.K! But the good news is that they now ship to the U.K. So with that news I will happily create a wish list :)

One: Josie Maran Bear Naked Cleansing Wipes ($12.00) 
I have heard a lot about the Josie Maran cleansing line mainly from American YouTubers and I can't seem to find the line in the UK, so when I do eventually order from Sephora It will be a big order. The reason why I desperately want to try these is because it is a natural make up removing wipe that has a blend of aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E. They are biodegradable and are apparently very soft and luxurious.
Also they are in support of the natural resources defense council's Polar Bear SOS initiative. It said that a portion of of every package of Bear Naked Wipes sold will go to protect these endangered animals.
Josie Maran - Bear Naked Wipes

Two: Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit For Her ($15.00) 
Wow, when I first saw this I was so excited! A Minimergency kit that has everything (well, mostly everything!) that will help you out for almost any emergency. There is a collection of useful items, like a painkiller, deodorant towelette, hair spray, emery boards, mending kit, breath freshener, stain remover pad and many more useful items. In total there are seventeen items in this tiny bag that could be taken anywhere! I really, desperately need this in my life! Also the mini bag is so cute!     
                                                        Pinch Provisions - Minimergency® Kit For Her - Pink Candy Striper
Three: A Mini Glam Glow Youth Mud: ($19.00) 
I have heard so many people talk about GlamGlow, and if ordered it I think I would settle with a travel size mini. Apparently the Youth Mud is a ten minute professional quality mud mask. It leaves the skin radiantly glowing and it works with the body's natural moisturizing collagen to leave the skin smoother and exfoliated. It tightens your pores and provides a more youthful appearance. Now I don't think I need to have a more youthful appearance but I am all up for having smoother and brighter skin.
                                                     GLAMGLOW - YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT
So that was my Sephora wishlist, hopefully I will be able to make a online order sometime and get a lot of products that we don't have in the UK. 

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment