Thursday 5 June 2014

It's A Pink Kinda Thing...

This week I have been exploring the world of pink lips. It's been eventful. For some reason before this week trying to 'pull off' pink lips' has never been my 'cup of tea' And you know me, I do love my tea. A lot. But now that it's the start of Summer I thought to myself  "I should give this a try" And indeed, that is what I did. So here is one of my favorites.

 Maybelline Baby Lips: Pink Punch (£2.99) 
For a while I have been a big fan of The Baby Lips line but 'Pink Punch' never really took my fancy. But I don't know what took me so long. When you first look at the colour your kinda like "Wow, I should give this one a miss" Now I have got to admit sometimes in Boots I pick it up, and then put it back on the display counter. But when I finally brought I found out that it's not that bold. Of course, I knew before that it was going to be sheer, but the colour always seemed to put me off. But I think it's a wonderful product to put in your bag. It's sheer but their is still some colour pay-off. I also think this is a great product because it is a tinted lip balm. When I hear the word 'balm' what always comes to mind is a nourishing, moisturizing formula. That's great that I just typed that because it has the sheer pink colour with the powers of a lip balm. Also a bonus feature is it smells great!  
So next time you are thinking about walking away at the Maybelline counter, just think. "It's sheer"

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment