Tuesday 23 September 2014

Fall Playlist

Those cold walks along the sidewalk with the crisp air against your face. Crunching on the shaded orange leaves. Drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte on the way to school.
What ever you do you can listen  to this playlist anywhere, just like me! I could be either tidying my room, homework, walking my dog or just 'chilling'.

We all need a soundtrack to Fall. So down below I have chosen what I am listening to now on my Spotify playlist (linked here)

*Disclaimer* Now of course not everyone will have the same music taste as me, and that is fine! But you can either listen to the whole playlist or listed down below are all of the song titles.

So here is my Fall music favorites and also my Fall playlist. Enjoy:

1. Ho Hey: By Lennon & Maisy
2. All Too Well: Taylor Swift
3. Classic: MKTO
4. Starlight: Taylor Swift
5. Best Day Of My Life: American Authors
6. Take A Walk: Passion Pit
7. Here Comes The Night Time: Arcade Fire
8. Golden Brown: The Stranglers
9. The Mother We Share: CHVRCHES
10. On Top Of The World: Imagine Dragons
11. Little Talks: Of Monsters And Men
12. Little Games: The Colourist

Thanks x
Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment