Tuesday 7 October 2014

I Heart Fall Tag

Just as promised I am back with a new Fall post, so what better way to start off than a tag. As you can guess from the title it is the I <3 Fall tag. Enjoy my personal opinions of my favourite Fall candles, drinks and lots more!
Enjoy x

1.What is your favourite Fall lip product?
I never thought that I would wear a purple lip product but recently I have been giving it a try. I have been trying quite a few purple lip products but one that is always in my bag is the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro in Berry Bomb (link here) I won't go to much in detail here because you can read my post raving about how much I love it. I think it's sheer but still gives a lot of colour pay off for a balm consistency.

2. What is your favourite Fall nail polish?
I wish I was but I never really paint my nails. Don't get me wrong! I love painting my nails, I have so many bottles of them but alas, I am not allowed to wear it in school. Whenever I do get the chance I have my go-to Fall nail polish which is Barry M nail polish in: Cosmo Berry (link here). It is a warm, dark plum colour.

3.Favorite Starbucks Fall drink?
I know this is a bit cliché but I have 'fall'en in love with the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Before this Fall I had never tried it because I’m not the biggest fan of coffee. But I am so glad I did! The pumpkin pie spices, sweet syrup makes you hardly notice the coffee (score!) But I also love the salted caramel hot chocolate! Again, cliché but I do love Starbucks, specially their Fall drinks.

4. Favourite Fall candle?
I am not ashamed to say this, but my inner candle hoarder comes out in the Fall and Winter. But one thing that upsets me is that in my country we don't have Bath and Body Works! I see so many you tubers talking about how amazing they are! If you want you can send me some B&BW candles (I’m joking!) So after that long tangent my favourite Fall candle is Yankee Candle's Salted Caramel. The scent fills the air and makes everything great!

5. Favourite Fall Accessory?
Plaid Scarfs. (Enough said?) Every day I bring one in my bag, because where I live it's now getting super cold all day long! But saying that a couple of years ago I brought a huge dog print scarf from River Island.

6. Haunted House or Haunted Hay Ride?
Haunted House, even though I have never been in one! I am a little child at heart when it comes to Halloween! I cannot stand scary movies and I have always been too scared to go in a Haunted house! But a Haunted Hay Ride just sounds ten times scarier.

7. Favourite Halloween Movie?
Like I said before I hate scary movies! But I remember watching Halloween Town as a child! I was a Disney Channel addict!

8. Favourite Candy To Eat On Halloween?
The mini Reeces cups you get at the grocery store. They are so small, so you can justify eating them!

9.What Are You Dressing Up As For Halloween?
I shouldn't really tell anyone because I am going to one of my best friends Halloween party and we cannot tell anyone what we are dressing up as. But seeing as it's you... I am dressing up as a scarecrow.

10.What Is Your Favourite Thing About Fall?
If you haven't gathered already I love Fall. The Plaid scarfs, candy, Halloween, the crisp leaves, caramel apples... The list is endless.

So I hope you enjoyed this tag!
See you later!

Thanks,

Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment